My Experience With MuleSoft Champions

As promised in my previous post, I am going to talk about the Mulesoft champion program and how it benefited to learn and create more friends in Mulesoft community.





You can read my previous post here:

http://mulesoftnotes.blogspot.com/2017/05/my-experience-with-mulesoft-champions.html

So I came to know Champions program when I started working on my first certificate and joins Mulesoft training website.

It all started 4 months back and I am now a big fan of this program. I will discuss the benefit of it in this post.



  • Accept Challenges and earn rewards - Champions programs has a lot of challenges to learn new skills in Mulesoft. It includes rewards for coding challenges, Helps community through answering in forums, shares your experience about Mulesoft in the blog.
How it will benefit you. Every challenge will teach you a new flow or helps you to share the knowledge. See some of the examples below.



Some of the answers will be visible to the community and you can learn from others. With the completion of every challenge, you get some points. Once your points reached to a level, you can redeem it.

Now lets see the most important part, that is a reward. Mulesoft rewards you for your hard work. The rewards include goodies like Mulesoft T-shirts, Virtual headset, books, mini fridge, certification vouchers and virtual training programs.



My personal favorite is t-shirts and certificate vouchers. Do not forget to collect your Free T-shirt after every certification.

  • Learn and help community - Every time you complete one challenge, you give yourself a chance to learn something new. In this process, you can help the community with your ideas.
Also for answering in forum gives you rewards and hence you will be better motivate to contribute and learn.

I never encountered any such program in any other technology and already a big fan of Mulesoft for it. So guys please join Mulesoft champions program today. 

I would love to hear your opinion on this topic.



Comments


  1. the blog is good and Interactive it is about Using MuleSoftNotes it is useful for students and Mulesoft Developers for more updates on Mulesoft follow the link

    mulesoft Online Training

    For more info on other technologies go with below links

    Python Online Training

    tableau online training hyderabad

    ServiceNow Online Training

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Deploy And Run Mule in Docker