My Experience With Mulesoft

My Employer recently planned to move to Mulesoft to manage and host their services. It gave me the opportunity to learn and work on Mulesoft. I started learning Mulesoft two months back and my experience was amazing.


My background is in Java and I am working in IT industry from last 9 years. Learning Mulesoft is really fun with Java in the background. I found it so easy to create and manage API.

I also recently completed my two certifications in Mulesoft and learned a lot about basic of Mulesoft.

MCD - Integration and API associate
MCD - API Design Associate

I am now looking for next 3 certifications.

Please find my Mulesoft experience in the below video.



Everything in Mulesoft is drag and drop. Also, there are a lot of connectors available to connect any application you can think of. It can be Webservices, JMS, Salesforce, database, Twitter, Facebook etc.

You can use Mulesoft for real-time as well as batch mode. You can use all use feature like a poll to continuous look for the update in database or JMS.

I also loved the concept of RAML which helps you to build a prototype of method, request, response and their parameters. It works perfectly for Agile development.

The future is API and micro services and Mulesoft perfectly fits into it. In the coming post, I will share my experience with Mulesoft champions program where you can earn rewards for code challenges and helping the community. The rewards can be redeemed for voucher and other attractive gifts.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Deploy And Run Mule in Docker